Getting to know WMMA via Twitter Series: Jenna (Harley SoCal) Bernick




It's been a little while since we have done a spotlight and we are happy and honored to be able to start this series back up with doing a spotlight on Jenna  Bernick or Harley So-Cal as some of you might know her.  She is a Heavyweight Female MMA fighter and has a fight coming up in March in Utah. If you happen to be in the area we know she would love your support.  Also as most fighters Jenna can always use sponsors who are willing to help with her training.  If you are interested in sponsoring Jenna please feel to contact her either on Facebook or Twitter.




SchenkMMA: Tell us about yourself.


Jenna: My name is Jenna Bernick, most know me by Harley or Harley SoCal.I'm 36, live in Moorpark CA by way of Fayetteville, NC. My father was Air
Force so we moved out to Ventura County when I was 5 years old. I love
motorcycles, tattoo's, MMA and just being myself. I do have wife,
Stacey, and we have been together now 2 years. I've never been happier
and she supports me in everything I do. Plan and simple I'm just me,
like it or not lol. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy but
that that is for you to choose. I really am a nice, outgoing
person,like meeting new people and hearing their stories. I'm very
happy where my life has me right now, I wouldn't change it for the
world! I have great people around me and have met some awesome people
involved with WMMA. Can't wait to see what the future holds!


SchenkMMA: What Martial Arts have you studied?


Jenna: I've studied Tae Kwon Do mostly. Grew up playing different type of sports.

SchenkMMA: What got you interested in WMMA?


Jenna: What got me interested, well not really sure lol. I've always been

involved in contact sports but MMA was a challenge. Was learning
different types of things like BJJ, Muay Thai, wrestling and so on. I
just love the sport, the people I've met and that makes me want to be
more involved as much as I can.

SchenkMMA: Why do you follow SchenkMMA?


Jenna: Very informative on what is going on with WMMA. Helpful in many aspects 
and really willing to help out those who need it.

SchenkMMA: Anyone you would like to send a shout out to? or mention?


Jenna: There are a number of people but that would take forever lol. But

first is my girl, Stacey, thank you for supporting me in my journey.
Thank you to my Coach Henry Castro at KO Studio in Westlake. My
sponsors HouseCat MMA, Bella Boxer, Grit Mouthguards and Roger Fulton
of California Vitamins. And just thanks to everyone in WMMA who
support and believe in me. You can check out my fan page on FB under
Harley's Fan page or follow me on twitter @harley_socal

Thanks for doing this spotlight on me, I really appreciate it
and am grateful for your support!!!

As I tell people before a fight, Chin down, gloves up and kick some ass!!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.