UFC 175 Picks: Weidman vs. Machida





So here we are again the battle continues between me and my 6 year old son to see who can pick the most winners off of tonight's UFC fight card.  So no more talk is needed let's get to it.

My son's picks:

Weidman
Rousey
Struve
Hall
Brimage
Faber
Alcanatara
Comozzi
Roop
Zachrich
Casy

My Picks:

Weidman
Rousey - (Even though I don't ever like to pick the Female fights, but my son said it wasn't fair if I didn't pick so here you go.)
Mitrione
Hall
Doane
Faber
Alcontara
Camozzi
Font
Vasconcelos
Bush

So now all that is left is the fighting.  Come back tomorrow to see who won.

So the Winners were:

Weidman
Rousey
Hall
Doane
Faber
Robertson
Santos
Font
Zachrich
Casey

That puts the scores for this fight at:

My Son: 6 win picks.

Me:       6 win picks.

It was a tie for this fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.